Kadima Day School provides an integrated general and Judaic studies education that is comprehensive and academically challenging. Our commitment to educational excellence and Jewish tradition teaches our students to maximize their academic, social, physical and spiritual potentials. A Kadima education instills a strong sense of identity, preparedness for higher education and a commitment to responsible living guided by Jewish ethics and values.
At Kadima we believe that:
- A modern, well-rounded curriculum that includes technology, Judaic studies, athletics and the arts instills a joy for learning beyond the walls of the classroom.
- Active learning engages students to become creative, critical, and analytical thinkers.
- Studying Jewish texts contributes to critical and analytical skills that are valuable throughout one’s life.
- Understanding ritual observance, possessing a love for Israel and studying Judaism develop each student’s own Jewish identity and ensures our continuity as a people.
- All knowledge is significant; everything we learn can inspire and help us along our respective paths.
- A partnership between teachers, staff, parents and the larger community provides the foundation for moral sensitivity and empathy for others, which is essential to achieving one’s fullest potential.