The mission of Pilgrim School is to nurture the mind, spirit and moral awareness of our students.
Pilgrim School is committed to:
Enriching the mind:
- By developing strong academic and critical thinking skills.
- By using tools and technologies to expand innovative thinking.
- Through personal attention and support for each student.
Nurturing the spirit:
- By offering participation for all students in the fine, visual, and performance arts, as well as team sports through our “no-cut” policy for athletics.
- By cultivating a climate of appreciation for the diverse contributions of people of all religious, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds.
Enabling thoughtful moral choices for the 21st century:
- Through the extraordinary diversity of our school, students of all backgrounds and beliefs study, work, and play in a context of mutual respect, preparing them to be global citizens and ethical leaders.
- By participating in a wide range of extracurricular activities, including community service, students learn the benefits of teamwork, cooperation, and shared experiences.